Navigation

Current Plots!
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

It’s Not Possible To Stampede Dwarves, April 13; 5:15 PM; Israel
Sabra
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 06:57 AM
QUOTE.  

Ruth wasn’t sure how she felt about Devin going all the way back home by himself—maybe distance was not so much a thing when you were a ghost?—but decided he had earned this much trust. So she nodded.

“I will be north until 8:15. Back to pick up Whimsy by 8:30. Either you meet me, or you go back home. If you want to stay here to explore, Professor Xavier will check in with you.”

Did the kids know about Cerebro?

Ruth didn’t ever mention it to them. She wasn’t sure if they knew, or were supposed to know. Either way, she would still ask Xavier to check in if Devin did not come home tonight. (Yes, yes. Ghost. 18. She knew these things.)

Ghost
PM.
^
Ghost
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 03:16 PM
QUOTE.  

North.

That wasn’t vague.

But he was giving her a grin, so clearly that much was okay. He nodded. ”You got it, boss. I’ll be back here in time.” Of course, that was provided he saw the time. There was a minor issue of no cell phones or watches, but people had the time, and he could borrow it from them.

”See you in a bit. Have fun!” And with that, he vanished from perception, and hopped back to the markets.

Sabra
PM.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Our Affiliates
RPG-D RPG Initiative
ToD
Static Affiliates
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg ideal world We Are Warriors Code 8 Infinity Rising X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay FLAWED GENETICS Heroes Reborn Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU A marvel infinity war rp Disposable Heroes

welcome back,

Board Dates: May 01 to May 15, 2018
Join Us On Discord Too
RP Lovers - Marvel Topsites