Navigation

Current Plots!
  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Limits On Memories
Katz
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 04:38 PM
QUOTE.  

I know there is a ban on original characters with the power of memory manipulation. I would just like a more in depth of explanation if possible as to why?

I have a character I would like to bring here that I have been role-playing as for years now who has the power of memory manipulation through touch. She can't manipulate memories without touching people, which makes it less likely to be abused.

I would love to bring her in, but if I can not, what would be some good suggested alternatives?
^
Project
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 05:10 PM
QUOTE.  

Hello Katz! We have memory manipulation on the banned list because of the risk of it being used to retcon things or becoming too powerful/gamebreaking , by removing the events from theirs or other characters memories-which makes the general time line and history a bit difficult to follow.

However, if there are decent limits on the character and they cannot permanently alter memories with no chance of recovery (such as erasing a memory and it being impossible for it to ever return), we'd be okay with that power being apped.
PM.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  FAST REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Our Affiliates
RPG-D RPG Initiative
ToD
Static Affiliates
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg ideal world We Are Warriors Code 8 Infinity Rising X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay FLAWED GENETICS Heroes Reborn Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU A marvel infinity war rp Disposable Heroes

welcome back,

Board Dates: May 01 to May 15, 2018
Join Us On Discord Too
RP Lovers - Marvel Topsites